Happy 4 month day to my little Miss Rose (Lily and I call her Rose when Daddy's not home).
Her 4 month stats:
Height: 24 inches (43rd percentile)
Weight: 13 pounds (42nd percentile)
Head Circumference: 50th percentile
Lucy is a happy baby with plenty of fat rolls on her thighs. Which is why I was surprised to see she hadn't gained much weight since her 2 month check up. She's dropped quite a bit in percentiles and while she's still healthy, we don't want her to continue in the steep downward slope. We discovered that I don't make quite enough fat in my milk and we're going to try giving her one bottle of formula a day for a few weeks and then reweigh her.
| She is my happy, observant baby. I love the big smile she gives me when I get her out of the crib in the mornings, or just about any other time of the day (excluding hungry and tired periods). |
A few of her favorite things:
+ Bath time (watch out, there is a splash zone around the tub and you WILL get wet!)
+ Dancing (especially with Lily)
+Getting kisses
+ Reading books
+Playing with Lily
+Getting out of the house
+ Listening to the Miss America theme song. It's still a guaranteed way to make her laugh.
This little Goose is adored by every member of the family. She has each of us wrapped around that itty bitty finger of hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment