This was over the 24th of July weekend - so Lucy was just 2 weeks old and we were lucky enough to have almost all my family come out to see the little goose.
 |
| My mom bought me a little sprinkler ball and both Laney and Cali made us promise that we wouldn't turn it on while my dad was taking pictures. |
 |
| Unfortunately they forgot to make Uncle Jordan promise.... 3 months later and Lily still won't go near the sprinkler ball. |
 |
| Both Laney and Cali were so sweet with Lucy! I love how Cali would cup her hands together and say in her minnie mouse voice, "baby Lucy". |
 |
I lost track of how many times Laney said, "she so cute!" Lucky for them they will have a baby in their home in a few months! |
 |
| Everyone loves a brown eyed girl! |
 |
| What a silly group! Dominion was the hot game that Jordan got for his birthday. |
 |
| Lily making her first pie! It's only fitting that it was with her Granny. My mom came and helped right after Lucy was born and I don't know what I would have done without her! |
 |
| Love that face! |
 |
| Lucy with her Uncle David! I'm so glad David was able to come down and I could get to know my awesome new step-brother a little better. Lucy thought he was pretty cool, obviously, as she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He's probably going to be the uncle that she wants to marry (until she understands that you can't marry uncles). I can't wait for Lucy to meet her Uncle Chris & Auntie Em - part of it is just that I want to see them again too :) |
 |
| Lucy with her Grandpa Rick. I couldn't ask for a better man to take care of my mom or to be my Dad #2. The more I get to know him the more I realize how lucky we are to be apart of his family. |
No comments:
Post a Comment