background

Monday, October 17, 2011

3 months Ucy

Little miss Lucy Rose is 3 months! She's generally a very happy baby - she started smiling at me from one month on (full awake smile- not just the smile in her sleep), but it was usually right after I fed her and I had a difficult time capturing it on camera until now. 
There are 2 gaurenteed ways to make her smile. 1- sing the "Miss America" song while helping her do the pageant wave (She even lets Lily help her wave without getting upset). 2- tell her she's pretty. I don't blame her, I mean look at the girl, she's gorgeous. 


She doesn't act like a 3 month old - neither does she look like one. But let's be honest, she came out looking like a 1 month old. She's already a light sleeper and doesn't sleep well in the car. After 2 months of fighting to get take 3 naps, I've learned that she's already a 2 nap/day kind of girl (one is 3 hours long). She's been sleeping through the night (6-8 hours) since she was 3 weeks old. She is so very different from Lily, yet they look so similar it's uncanny.

Busted out the bumbo for the first time! It was a hit!

Lily loves to play with her sister and just be next to her. Her newest fixation is to try to help Lucy do the actions to her favorite songs, such as "Wheels on the Bus" and "Shake your Sillies Out." 
Lily's bed head hair is a little more obvious than Lucy's in the picture.

Lucy's first toy! I love this smile- it's the same one that she gives me when I get her out of her bassinet every morning.

She's so cute it hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment