background

Monday, August 29, 2011

Lily's Birthday Bonanza

Jordan chilling with the Goose

Spunky little Chloe


This was the best picture I could get of all the kiddos playing. Notice Lily is the oly one NOT wet. She wanted to play with her little friends but was terrified of the kiddie pool.

Chloe was one of the few to brave the spraying beach ball.

Lily's solution to her fear of the pool was for me to hold her and play in the water safely from my arms. 

We had great friends drive all the way down from Bountiful to come to Lily's big day- the Stewarts along with the Youngbergs.

And Lily's second family (Justin and AJ's family) came from West Valley. I can't decide if Ben is Lily's favorite person or favorite toy...

Lily's 2 year Stats:
Height: 69th percentile
Weight: 55th percentile

Happy Birthday to my silly Lily-kins! Life has been so much fuller since she came into our lives- Seeing her turn two is bitter-sweet as I miss her as a little baby yet she is such a fun and happy 2 year old!

1 comment:

  1. wow Tabs I cant believe she is 2!!! Seems like only yesterday you were calling me telling me you were having a babe:) She is adorable and it looks like you are the coolest mom on the block with such fun parties @ your house. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete