I had a perfect excuse to fly out to sunny California at the end of cold, freezing January- My wonderful friend that I met while doing the LPN program was getting married in Sacramento! And, lucky for me, my sister lives just 2 + hours south of Sacramento!!!
It was nice having some time with my best friend - my sister. She has always been my best friend (second only to Jordan now that I'm married) which is why I am excited that we are having a baby GIRL (not to mention reusing all the cute girl clothes we have)! I hope Lily and her little baby sister are just as close as Tess and I were & are.
I didn't want the week to end - the only thing that would have made it perfect was if my hot husband was with us.
Lily LOVED having two playmates 24/7 for a whole week. She particularly enjoyed stealing Cali's toys and being Laney's shadow.
| Spinning chairs never get old. |
The weather was so nice! I was sweating waiting outside the airport even after shedding my coat. It was nice to just send Lily outside to play with her cousins and all their cool toys.
We even made it down to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium. Lily thought the fish were cool but really just loved all the running space. The only two exhibits that got her to stop were the hands on starfish station and the penguins.
Lily was quite excited about the favors. I love those chubby cheeks!
She thought Shannon and Chris's fancy dance moves were worth a round of applause.
The wedding was just day 2 of our trip and it was around then that Lily decided that Tess was Mom #2. In fact I think both Lily and Cali were getting confused. Cali started calling Brad "Uncle Daddy" and Lily just called him "Dada".
No comments:
Post a Comment