Tonight as I after we read scriptures and said prayers, I gave Lily her hug and kiss and per tradition waved goodnight as Jordan carried her off to her room to read stories. However, tonight was special because as she waved good night to me, she said, " I wub u" which sounded a lot like "I love you"! (I'm 75% sure) Melted my hear anyways.
I should be studying, or planning our weekly meal plan, but I needed to document the first time Lily said, "I love you" which coincidence or not, was on John 3:16 day (3/16/2011) - one of the ultimate scriptures of our Heavenly Fathers love for us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
I should be studying, or planning our weekly meal plan, but I needed to document the first time Lily said, "I love you" which coincidence or not, was on John 3:16 day (3/16/2011) - one of the ultimate scriptures of our Heavenly Fathers love for us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
"

What a cool story!
ReplyDelete