I decided to do her 15 month check up at home this time. I didn't want to fork out a copay when there wasn't any vaccinations and I can figure out what he would've told me. I know she's hitting her milestones, and I can listen to her heart and lung sounds myself. I weighed and measured her and looked up the percentile ratings in my pediatric textbooks. Here were the results:
Weight: 20.4 lbs. = 12th percentile
Height: 11th percentile
Head circumference: 90th percentile
Conclusion: She's a GENUIS (and an Elliss). At the moment she is wearing 18 mo. tops, 12 mo. bottoms and size 3 shoes.
We had fun playing doctor's office at home, and of course Lily had a turn.
| What?! The plastic strawberry has no pulse!!! Start CPR STAT! |
| This was by far the most important test: the nasal pulse with platic hot dog diagnosis |
I love the pictures. What a funny little girl!
ReplyDeleteyou make me laugh.
ReplyDelete