I am currently a CTR (6&7 year olds) primary teacher in my church and I LOVE it. I thought I was going to miss relief society, but honestly, I don't. I learn so much preparing the lessons and giving them, I love sharing time and singing time more than the kidos. But the best part of all....the CHILDREN! They are so unbelievably cute and say the funniest things. Here are some from just yesterday
#1 In sharing time the primary president was playing Hang man (without the hanging man) with the word "miracle" to introduce the topic of the day. She was giving all the children a chance to guess a letter.
One sunbeam asked if the letter 9 was in the word! The primary president just smiled, pretended to think as she looked at the empty spaces on the board and said no.
#2 In my class we were talking about "Letting your Light so shine" and the manual had a riddle to introduce candles here it is:
I am made of wax
Inside me is a wick
My purpose is to give light
A match can make me burn
Who am I?
Both the children in my class answered; JESUS!!!! :) Last time I checked Jesus is not, nor ever was made of wax:) It must just be the answer to most of the questions I ask in class
#3 has been censored until further notice
#4 Lily. Of course I have to include her in here. I asked her "What should we eat today?" and she responded: DADA!!! (it's still her only word and there is even question to the fact that she really knows what it means)
haha so cute!! i'm curious about number 3!!
ReplyDelete