background

Saturday, November 8, 2014

October part 1

With Lily in preschool, Lucy, Lexi and I have enough time to go to the gym and then have about an hour to do whatever Lucy wants to do (usually a tea party and play figurines). She holds and plays with Lexi a lot more when Lily isn't around. 

Never a dull moment for Lexi, there is always someone around for entertainment. 


Silly Goose. A breakthrough happened this month. Lucy started introducing herself as, "Lucy Goosey"! She is finally saying her name! Granted she's adding on "Goosey" to the end, but it's a start. I have a feeling that by kindergarden she will know her real name. 

General Conference! Lily loves President Monson! She actually did a great job trying to pay attention to the speakers while doing puzzles and coloring sheets. Not that she wasn't a chatter box during each session, but she would occasionally ask some questions about what the speakers were saying and at the end of the Saturday session she told me, "I will try to be better, and not fight with Lucy when we are playing figurines.". I have a good feeling some of conference got to her, if not by power of Osmosis. 

Lexi's first conference! Hopefully next fall conference we will be watching it on a TV instead of our lab top.


This is one of my favorite pictures of these two. 


It was time for our annual apple picking! We went to a cute apple orchard up in Fischers this year so we could meet up with some friends that live up there, the Harris's. Chad wasn't able to come with us since he had been on a red eye flight, but it was fun seeing Megan and her 3 boys. 







Of course of all the fun activities, Lucy's favorite was the flowers. 

Lily and Jaxson doing the timed maze, they did pretty well for not knowing what they were doing. 


Lucy and her buddy Owen. Lucy even allowed Owen to sit in what she considers to be "her seat" in the stroller. 


I don't know why I like this picture so much.

However, I do know why I like this one :).




Jordan was sad that the Fuji apples weren't in season, but we still got some great apples! And ate 12 delicious Cider donuts in that day! Oh my, they came out fresh and hot and were the best donuts I've ever tasted. 








No comments:

Post a Comment