background

Monday, May 26, 2014

Brown County Take 2

36 weeks pregnant.  In just a few short weeks, this state park went from being sticks and branches to the lush, green that I love!

We did a different hike this time, which was about 1.25 miles around Oogle Lake. It was absolutely beautiful, but the girls were outright exhausted. 



Reunited after being separated by a curve. Lily was nervous that her baby kitty kat (Lucy) had been lost. 


Cheese

Lily has decided that she loves pictures. She doesn't want to take the pictures, but she makes requests as to what I should take pictures of. These are a few of the things she found interesting along the hike. Such as the leaf she is holding. 





This is how Lucy got around for half the hike. And Jordan thought I was the trooper. 


Lucy loves to pick flowers to give to all members of the family. Even the little baby in my tummy gets them from time to time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment