background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at the Elliss's and with my dad- as has become tradition since that is when Jordan's sister, Joci, and her family come out from Missouri. I was in my first trimester during Thanksgiving and did not take as many pictures this year as I really didn't want to move my but from the couch/bed most of the time. However, here are a few that I took. I feel bad that I didn't get everyone, but there is always next year.


It was excruciatingly painful to get everyone outside and together for my dad to take this family photo, but I'm glad we have it as we all only get together once a year.






Without photoshop magic







Where did Justin's leg go?

A House Divided

Jordan's dad and mom both graduated from BYU, however only Jordan has followed in their footsteps to become a Cougar. 2 of their sons and 2 in-laws went to the U, so tension can get a little high during the yearly BYU vs. UofU game.









If you didn't already know the results of the game, you only have to look at Lily's little face to see how BYU did.








Can you tell the U fans in this picture? This was taken during the UofU's winning field goal.

Thanksgiving Dinner






I like this picture of Joci - she looks particularly exotic.








We were lucky enough to get Jared for 2 weeks from his Iraq duty. He however was not lucky enough to escape pictures.


Crafty Crafty AnnaJune.

My nephew the CannonBall, Ben.



No comments:

Post a Comment