background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Morning

We started out the morning with a delicious Christmas breakfast. Rick cooked eggs and Canadian bacon (so much better than the stuff we have here!) Jordan made his famous Christmas cinammon rolls - he made every call them by their proper name instead of cinnamon "buns" as they say in Canada.


Lily enjoyed being the center of attention, not only Christmas morning, but the entire holiday.
Lily snatched her Granny's camera and designated herself as the official Christmas photographer.
And the official present opener.
Although she was fascinated by the items located in the packages-
The call of duty took her elsewhere to assist others in package-opening need before she could play with her new toys.
Christopher's favorite present was the bubble wrap :)





And Jordan's favorite was easily his pink tie from Rick ;)




Sweet Auntie Gwen with Lily-Kins
I love Dave's face in this picture- perfect






See photographer Lily in the background :) I'm just glad my Mom's camera survived the morning.


















Lily insisting that Auntie Gwen talk on the "phone" while I opened my present from Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment