Something about having started a blog makes me feel like an adult! Almost as much as purchasing a washer & dryer did! The blogging hormones started postpartum, but I had to resist the urges to show off my baby until I officially had a break from school. So, here it is. I'm not going to back track but just start with this weekend. My sister was visiting from California so here are some pictures from the crazy fun weekend!
Here's Jordan teaching Lily all about spreadsheets.

This is how I get a shower in every morning- I put on a "baby signing time" DVD which lasts 20 minutes and Lily doesn't even know I'm gone!

Lily just loves her jumperoo!


I steped away for a minute to grab the camera and when I came back, there was a sock in her mouth! Crazy girl, we must've been doing laundry that day.
Here are the pictures from this weekend! Lily loved her cousins' Laney's bubble sword! She-rah (spelling?) will live on through our posterity!
Beauty salon train! Cali, who won't keep a bow in her hair for more than 5 seconds, gets extremely jealous when her older sister was getting her hair done.

All growing up my sister has always been my best friend, and favorite shopping buddy. It wasn't uncommon for us to get dressed for the day during high school or college only to find that we had matched! Even now when we don't get to go shopping together, I guess we still have the same style. I didn't even realize how much we matched until I saw this picture. I sure wish I could go shopping with her in those awesome stores in Madrid next spring!
No get-together is complete until we have a dance party! Cali was wearing her special dancing shoes which let her do some awesome dance moves!
Cali is one of the happiest babies I've ever seen! She was always smiling! Even with her binki in her mouth, you could tell by her eyes that there was still a smile!
Of course Uncle Jordan was the favorite, as always.

Tessie's oldest girl Laney was just so sweet and doted on Lily all weekend.

Tess and I always told each other growing up that our husbands needed to be friends. We were hoping to marry brothers, but it worked out for the best in the end!
Little Lily did her best to keep up with all the caos going on around her, but in the end she crashed!



Here's Jordan teaching Lily all about spreadsheets.
This is how I get a shower in every morning- I put on a "baby signing time" DVD which lasts 20 minutes and Lily doesn't even know I'm gone!
Lily just loves her jumperoo!
All growing up my sister has always been my best friend, and favorite shopping buddy. It wasn't uncommon for us to get dressed for the day during high school or college only to find that we had matched! Even now when we don't get to go shopping together, I guess we still have the same style. I didn't even realize how much we matched until I saw this picture. I sure wish I could go shopping with her in those awesome stores in Madrid next spring!
Tessie's oldest girl Laney was just so sweet and doted on Lily all weekend.
SOOOO CUTE!!! Awww this makes me miss you guys so much! I can't believe how big Lily is and you look so amazing! I'll have to get your email so I can invite you to our blog.
ReplyDeletecute, cute, cute all around.
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Lily with her feet in her mouth. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteCarrieAnn- please invite me to your blog!!! I want to see pictures of you and cute little peyton!!! And Peytons baby sister when she comes!
ReplyDelete