| Jared and his sweet nieces |
| "I hope when people meet me, they think, "That is a person with whom I want to play board games."" - Jordan |
| Lucy " 'nuggling" with her Aunt Joci |
| Johnny, Lily & Michelle |
| CJ & Lexi with their great Aunt's Colleen & Darlene. |
| Kimberly took charge of dessert one night - something at which she excels. |
| Each condo had a jet tub! Lily and Lucy called it the "swimming pool at home" - and it made bath time much easier. Just FYI, yes Jordan is wearing his swim shorts in this picture. |
| Kaitlyn, Katrina & Kimberly |
| Spunky little Kelly |
| Monkeys |
| GQ Cover - Grandparents edition. |
| We finally were able to meet JJ - she is such a doll! I hope we never go so long without seeing any of Jordan's family. |
| Chief Trouble Maker and his Assistant. |
No comments:
Post a Comment